Swimming Pool Regulations
Before entering the pool, please review the current regulations.
- The pool is accessible from 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM. Any exceptions to these hours will be promptly communicated by the Management.
- The use of the pool by animals is prohibited.
- It is mandatory to take a shower before entering the water.
- For children under 3 years of age and users with physiological incontinence, the use of appropriate containment swimwear is mandatory.
- Children under 6 years of age cannot enter the water alone and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please use the provided beige beach towels that you can find in your room. We kindly ask you to reuse them, if possible, during your stay.
- Entering the water with clothes on is not allowed.
- Diving from the pool edges is prohibited.
- Bringing in balls, tennis rackets, inflatables, except for children’s armbands and lifebuoys, is not allowed.
- The pool cannot be used during certain weather conditions (thunderstorms/strong winds).
- Consuming food or drinks inside the pool area is not allowed; please use the lounge area. Dispose of waste in the designated recycling bins. Glass bottles or glasses are not allowed in the pool area.
- All pool equipment must be used with care and attention. Any damages caused must be compensated for.
- Uncivil or disruptive behavior is not allowed. Entry is prohibited for individuals visibly under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications. The staff, within their authority, is responsible for ensuring compliance with these rules. If inappropriate behavior is observed, the Management is authorized to remove the individuals involved.
- People with contagious diseases, open wounds, or injuries are not allowed to enter the pool. If necessary, the Management may request a medical certificate attesting to the person’s fitness for using the pool.
- By law, showering and bathing without swimwear are prohibited.
- The Management disclaims all civil and/or criminal liability for objects or valuables left in the pool area and for any incidents caused by guests to themselves or others due to non-compliance with the aforementioned rules.